Server
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
RTB Server
I. 1st Rangers Tactical Battalion Mission Statement
  • To provide a gaming experience that is fair and enjoyable for anyone wishing to play on all servers sponsored by 1st Rangers Tactical Battalion (RTB).
  • To garner an environment that is void of harassment for any reason to all that visit our servers to escape the daily grind of life.
  • To provide a gaming experience that is well-managed with strong administration ensuring quick removal of those with less gaming integrity (cheaters) and anti-social behavior.
  • Most importantly, we strive to make our servers a place you choose to hang your hat and call your "virtual gaming home".

II. Core Expectations of Members
  1. Most Important - HAVE FUN.
  2. Show respect to all members and those visiting our servers.
  3. Use Team Speak (TS) while playing. This is a prerequisite for potential recruits and is mandatory for members. Never argue in the TS Lobby area. The public should never hear arguments between 1st Ranger Tactical Battalion [RTB] members.
  4. Once you place the RTB Tag onto your in-game name, it is not removed. There is exception to this rule for administrators who may be required to investigate other players.
  5. Follow and enforce rules of the game and voice servers
  6. Do not characterize other players as “cheaters” or "hackers." If you feel there is a player with less integrity, notify the admin who will then review the evidence and perform further investigations, if necessary. Do not allow non-members to make accusations in game chat or speak.
  7. No spiteful trash talking. Friendly ribbing is ok.
  8. Minimize discussions of politics or religion.
  9. As RTB Servers are open to all, please control the use of profanity. Gratuitous use of obscene language will not be should be avoided.
  10. If you witness a player breaking our server rules, you own the situation. Do not simply push the situation to another player. We are all here to have fun; do not burden your community to take action if you will not. RTB enforce OUR rules.
  11. Wearing the RTB tag is a constant reflection of RTB. Whether in an RTB or others' server, display integrity and respect at all times.
Posted Apr 22, 17 · OP · Last edited May 1, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
Admins
Donator
I agree
Posted May 1, 17
Votes:
+5
Donator
I agree!  I know that you don't need my opinion but my approval vastly enhances the credibility of this statement.😁
3989098.jpg
Posted May 3, 17
Ldr
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Clan Leader
Donator
I agree, even if Bossman does also.
westyjoelogo.png